Virginia Beach North EndThe community of Virginia Beach North End is located within the larger Virginia Beach Borough area. It's just off of Laskin Road and Holly Road. And contained within Virginia Beach North End is Bay Colony,Shaowlawn Beach Brough and Old Beach. Virginia Beach North End was established circa 1960. For properties ranging from 2000 to 6000 square feet, expect to pay between $400,000 and $3 million dollars.
Within Virginia Beach North End you'll predominantly find contemporary homes, high-rise condos, luxury homes, new construction, and townhouses.
Property in Virginia Beach North End serves many purposes:
- Ocean View Homes
- Resort Living
- Single Family Residences
When in Virginia Beach North End, the following attractions and activities are readily available:
- Virginia Beach Oceanfront featuring music, sports events and festivals Click here to learn more.
- Catch 31 is a popular area with clubs and restaurants. Click here to learn more.
- Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center, with educational exhibits and galleries. Click here to learn more.
- Virginia Beach Convention Center Click here to learn more.
- Neptune Festival featiromg a Wine Festival, Concerts, and the Boardwalk Art Show Click here to learn more.
Demographics for Virginia Beach North End
Home Size in Square Feet